Overnight oats are a fun, easy, and delicious way to consume a tasty protein breakfast. Not to mention, all it takes is a mason jar, five simple ingredients, and a few minutes of your time! Our recipe is 100% vegan, with links to ingredients you can purchase that are organic and non-GMO. The best part about overnight oats? It’s high in protein! About 15 grams, to be exact. Follow our recipe tonight and in the morning you’ll have a yummy breakfast ready to go!
- 1/2 Cup of Rolled Oats
- 3/4 Tablespoon of Chia Seeds
- 2 Tablespoons of Organic Peanut Butter
- 1 Tablespoon of Maple Syrup or Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
Optional Ingredients (Toppings)
- Sliced banana, blueberries, or strawberries
- Organic Granola
- In a mason jar, add 1/2 a cup of unsweetened almond milk, 3/4 a tablespoon of chia seeds, 2 tablespoons of organic peanut butter, and either 1 tablespoon of maple syrup or brown sugar (this depends on which one you prefer for flavor). Stir the items with a spoon to combine the items. The peanut butter may not mix to perfection, but that is completely fine.
- Mix in 1/2 a cup of rolled oats and stir multiple times. Do this to ensure all oats are moist from the unsweetened almond milk.
- Cover the mason jar with either a lid or other form of cover. After that, just place the mason jar in the fridge overnight or for a minimum of 6 hours.
- The final step is to add optional toppings of either bananas, blueberries, strawberries, organic granola, or some other topping you prefer. All you have to do after this is eat and enjoy your vegan overnight oats!
Please let us know in the comments down below if you’ve enjoyed our recipe. In addition, please take the time to read our other articles and recipes!