Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, timezone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and how to enable/disable them, please read this article from Norton.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
Additionally, when you use a form on this site, such as the Contact Form, we will collect certain information from you, including your name and email address. We refer to this information as “Personal Information.”
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We collect personal information for the following purposes:
– Communicating with you as needed.
– Providing you with focused advertising related to your browsing history.
– We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our visitors browse and interact with the site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us collect relevant data, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use the website. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information. You may also opt-out of Google Analytics.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you have have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through our contact page.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Furthermore, we retain all other visitor data indefinitely.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to exercise your rights, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.