Not only can your salad be vegan-friendly, but it can also be high in protein with added flavors! This recipe is simple, yet delicious! The amount of protein is variable, dependent upon the amount of kidney beans and lentils you choose to add to your salad. We hope you enjoy the taste of this high protein vegan salad, and as always, leave a comment down below on how this recipe turned out for you. If you’re reading this article and it’s the morning, try our favorite, peanut butter overnight oats!
- A few handfuls of Arugula (buy seeds to plant your own!)
- 15 Ounces of Canned Green Kidney Beans (or, alternatively, Canned Red Kidney Beans)
- 15 Ounces of Canned Lentil Beans
- 3 Tablespoons of Organic Capers
- 2 Tablespoons of Organic Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Mix the ingredients (arugula, kidney beans, lentils, and capers) together.
- Add a desirable amount of salad dressing and enjoy!
We hope you enjoy this recipe! After trying this recipe for the first time, I became addicted, and now it’s become a favorite of mine that I eat on a regular basis! It’s easy to make and tastes better than any salad I’ve ever eaten before. In addition, the protein content is very high. You’re gonna love it! Feel free to browse our other recipes!