Pizza tastes amazing, right? We’ve put together a vegan pizza recipe made with amazing and healthy ingredients free of meats and dairy. In addition, we made sure the recipe includes ingredients high in protein, fiber, and deliciousness! We hope you enjoy this recipe, so please leave a comment below with your experience and let us know if you have any recommendations for improving the recipe. Thank you!
- 1 Rizutto 10″ Cauliflower Pizza Crust
- 1 Tablespoon of Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon of Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Cup of Italian Cherry Tomato Pasta Sauce (Roasted Garlic)
- 1 Tomato (sliced)
- 1/2 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons of Dried Basil Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon of a Salt and Pepper Blend
Note: You may find that you’ll want extra (or less) of a certain ingredient and that is totally fine! Fine tune this recipe to your desire to enjoy delicious slices of pizza!
- Place the cauliflower pizza crust on a non-stick pizza pan and add the minced garlic and organic coconut oil. Be sure to spread the ingredients evenly over the entire pizza crust.
- Place the pan in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
- On the pizza crust, spread Italian cherry tomato pasta sauce over the pizza crust.
- Top it off with sliced tomatoes, shredded mozzarella cheese, dried basil leaves, and a salt and pepper blend. This is also a great time to add other ingredients including additional vegetables!
- Put the pan back in the oven for an additional 10 minutes. You may find that it may require an additional 5 minutes.
- Take out your pizza, slice it up, and enjoy!